P R O D U C T I O N R A T E S
Free estimates are given to produce commercial albums, demo albums, or smaller projects. This can be done over the phone or in person, but there are many questions that need to be answered first.
• ...How many songs will you be recording?
• ...Who is your targeted audience, radio play or demo?
• ...Do you have a band and if not, do you need backing tracks?
• ...If you need backing tracks, do you require live musicians or Midi production?
• ...What is the instrumentation for each and every song?
• ...How many songs will have backing vocals and how many singers?
• ...Do you need an arranger?
• ...Have you made any demos to get an idea of how long it will take to record each performance? (...and feel pleased with it!)
It is also suggested that you first email a sample of any existing demos of your material, and also some samples of what you would like your final production to sound like. If the project seems like a good fit, then we will set up an initial consultation meeting to further discuss the project, the budget, and answer any other questions you may have before getting started.
Production agreements are signed for all Music Production Jobs that are intended for public resale. Typically billed at $75/hour, plus either an agreed per song flat-rate fee, or an ongoing royalty from sales based on an agreed percentage.